Original Article ID: 3426
The purpose of this article is to explain how to activate, and deactivate Do Not Distrub on the Yealink W52 Handset
This article applies to:
This article does not apply to:
Any other phones / devices
You can activate or deactivate the DND mode on a per-line basis. If DND mode is activated for a specific line, all incoming calls to the line will be rejected automatically, and the callers will hear a busy tone.
To activate DND mode for a specific line via the handset:
1. Press to enter the main menu.
2. Select ->Do Not Disturb.
The LCD screen displays the incoming lines currently assigned to the handset.
3. Press or to highlight the desired line, and then press the OK soft key.
4. Press or to select Enabled from the Status field.
5. Press the OK soft key to accept the change.
6. The icon on the status line indicates the DND mode is activated. You can press the Line soft key when the handset is idle to check the line status. The icon in the bottom of a line indicates that the DND mode is activated for this line. The handset will reject all incoming calls to this line, and the LCD screen displays the missed call icon followed by the number of missed calls.
- Yealink W52 Cordless Call Features Table, Article 3433