This article describes the first steps with CallScape Outlook plugin.
Settings up CallScape Outlook Plugin
- Windows XP Service Pack 2 (manual installation of .Net 4.0 is required),
Windows XP SP3 (.Net 4.0 will be installed automatically if necessary).
- Windows 7.
- Windows 8.
CallScape plugin supports Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013.
The following Cisco, Polycom, and Yealink phone models are supported:
- SPA 303
- SPA 504
- SPA 525
- VVX Series
- Yealink T42G **Only works with WINDOWS Callscape version 3.0.66 or higher. No Mac support.**
- Yealink T46G **Only works with WINDOWS Callscape version 3.0.66 or higher. No Mac support.**
- Yealink T48G **Only works with WINDOWS Callscape version 3.0.66 or higher. No Mac support.**
Note: After you have installed CallScape, it is important to restart Outlook.
Also after installation two new menu items will be added to Start Menu > CallScape for Outlook: Enable CallScape for Outlook (Disable CallScape for Outlook) and Update CallScape for Outlook, which enables and disables plugin appropriately.
After you have enabled CallScape plugin it will be started with Outlook automatically.
To login to CallScape please enter your IS phone number and its pin. You will be notified if you enter incorrect credentials.
You will be notified if server is unavailable. You can try to re-connect immediately or close the window and periodically the system will try to automatically log in:
Please tick 'Remember me' if you would like the system to remember your credentials and not to ask you each time Outlook starts. 'Remember me' is marked by the default when you launch Outlook and Logging out from the system.
If plugin is enabled but you are not logged in right after starting Outlook, it's possible to login manually by clicking on the 'Dial Number. CallScape' button on the 'Home' ribbon:
Note: - Phone number should contain digits only;
- PIN field can contain any symbols and doesn't have any limitations on the string length.
How to make a call
- In Outlookgo to Home tab and click on Dial Number CallScape.
- In the the CallScape window highlight contact and press the green dial button or
Highlight contact > evoke drop-down > click on any contact on the list or
Double click on the contact.
Note: ‘CONTACTS’ tab displays the contacts from different source.
‘FAVORITES’ tab display your favorite contacts. In order to make contact favorite just do right mouse click or click on triangle on contact on ‘CONTACTS’ tab.
‘RECENT’ tab displays your recent outgoing and incoming calls.