When you delete an item from Deleted Items folder, there is a way to restore it from Personal Archive. Here is what you need to do:
- Login to My Services using your email address and mailbox password.
- Click Email Archiving > Manage Your Archive.
- Click Advanced Search and find the deleted message using any of the search criteria.
- Highlight a message and click Recover.
- The message will be delivered into your Inbox with an original timestamp.
Note: When exchange mailbox or the whole AD user is deleted, the data from the mailbox remains in the archive and can be accessed by a search admin.