This article describes how to update server configuation in Outlook client during cross-forest migration.
To edit a profile:
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Mail > Show Profiles > Properties > Email Accounts
Note: if you cannot locate the Mail icon in Windows Control Panel, turn on Classic View (click Classic View on the left side of the Control Panel window).
- Find your email address and double click on the account
- Enter west.exch026.serverdata.net in the Server field
- Navigate to More Settings > Connection tab > Exchange Proxy Settings
- Enter west.exch026.serverdata.net in the Use this URL to connect to my proxy server for Exchange field and click OK > Apply > OK > Next > Finish.