1) Log in to your auto attendant by going to HostPilot > Voice Services > Numbers & Extensions > Auto Attendant.
2) Select CREATE NEW MENU.
3) Complete the menu template, and make sure to add any menu options you would like your callers to press, as well as the timeout option and upload/record any new greeting you would like played during each call that comes through, and save the changes at the bottom left corner.
4) Navigate to the Weekly Schedule tab at the top.
5) Turn the weekly schedule OFF. Keeping the weekly schedule on will cause the system to override any manual menus that are activated.
6) Navigate back to the Menus tab and then activate your new emergency/holiday menu by selecting the radio button next to the new menu you created.
7) Your new emergency/holiday menu is now activated.
8) When you are ready to activate your normal business hours menus, you will need to navigate back to the WEEKLY SCHEDULE and turn the schedule back ON. If you don’t use a schedule, you will simply navigate to the MENUs and activate the menu you wish your callers to route through.