On the Settings tab, you can manage the following AppID settings:
You can change the following AppID Portal settings:
- Session timeout:
Users can get access to applications and can Single Sign-on to them only after authenticating in AppID. The session timeout value determines the period of time after which the users are required to re-authenticate if they close the browser or their computer goes to sleep or into the hibernate mode. Default session timeout value is 30 minutes.
Your company logo can be uploaded so that the end-users can see it on the Intermedia AppID login page and in the Dashboard. Images should be 101x39px in size.
The setting determines the default dashboard setting for all applications for all users and setting for all new applications that are added to AppID.
The following options are available:
- Available - the application can be added and deleted from the dashboard by users
- Unavailable - the application will not be available to users on the Add Apps page
- Predefined - the application will always appear on the user's dashboard and cannot be deleted by users
Two-factor authentication can be enabled to add an additional layer of security by requiring users to respond to a second authentication challenge - in addition to entering their username and password - before they can access their accounts. Read the Knowledge Base article on Intermedia AppID: Two-factor Authentication for more information.
On this page, you can:
- Enable two-factor authentication for users
- Require two-factor authentication and change settings on mobile devices and desktop browsers to use 2-fa on every login, once a day, once a week, once a month, on login from new device