In addition to pre-configured supported applications, Intermedia AppID allows you to add other applications as custom.
Note: local sites are supported but will work only from machines inside your network.
To add custom applications:
- On the Services > Intermedia AppID > Applications page, click Add custom apps
- Fill in the application settings:
- Application name
Domainname needs to be entered without www or https:// prefixes. No forwardslash/backslash is needed at the end (for example, newapp.com)
- Login Page URL
Enter the full address (link)
ofthe login page of the application. http:// or https:// prefixes are required.
Note: categories are pre-created and cannot be added or edited at this time
Note: Image size should be 145x45px.
- Available - the application can be added and deleted from the dashboard by users
- Unavailable - the application won't be available to users on the Add Apps page
- Predefined - the application will be always shown in the user's dashboard and cannot be deleted by users
Note: if you need to create an app with multi-field, contact Support.
Note: unlike pre-configured apps, Custom apps cannot be hidden from Single Sign-On. Custom apps can only be deleted.
Important: some apps may require advanced settings. Once an app is configured, test if the Single Sign-On is working properly.