- The SPI Firewall on this router does not interfere with VoIP phones.
- Documentation on how to modify this router is needed:
- How to disable DNS proxy/relay & change the DHCP DNS to efficient DNS server addresses, like Google's DNS
- How to enable WAN ping response from our Call Quality Monitoring Servers
- Please contact Intermedia Cloud Voice Technical Support if you have this router.
- This router is end-of-life, no longer supported by Cisco, but it may be sold online.
- SIP ALG is disabled by default, but if it was enabled manually, that setting needs to be disabled:
- Navigate to Firewall on the left hand side of the page
- Click Basic Settings> SIP Application Layer Gateway> Set to disabled
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page