How Do I Change The Default Password Policy In My Active Directory To Meet Intermedia requirements?
- On your Domain Controller, go to Start > Administrative Tools > Group Policy Management.
- Right-click Default Domain Policy and click Edit.
- Computer Configuration > Policies > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Account Policies > click Password Policy.
- Set the following policies by double-clicking on them:
- Enforce Password History: 4
- Minimum Password Length: 8
- Password must meet complexity requirements: Enabled