- SIP ALG enabled by default, and it needs to be disabled to prevent intermittent one-way audio and other call and phone feature failures.
- Log into the router > navigate to Security > ALGs
- Disable SIP > click Apply
- More information is needed on this router.
- If you have one of these devices, please call Intermedia Cloud Voice Technicial Support so we can document how to make further necessary changes to prevent intermittent problems on Polycoms phones.
- We need more information on how to change the DHCP DNS server addresses and disable DNS proxy/relay to prevent intermittent registration failures on just Polycom phones.
- We need to determine if this device features Bandwidth Management (BWM), also known as Rate Control or Rate Limiting.
- We also need to document how to allow the router to respond to WAN pings from our Call Quality Monitoring and Troubleshooting Servers, 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
- We need to whitelist the following IP supernet: 184.108.40.206/21
- This device supports IP Precedence QoS Policy Routing. We strongly recommend that you enable this feature.
- To Enable, go to Policies > Traffic Shaping > set to Auto