The following is the minimum network requirements for Intermedia VoIP Service:
- An Internet Service Provider (ISP) that delivers your internet service over a wired connection - such as:
- Supported ISP Types:
- A leased-line (T-1, T-3, etc).
WiMAx, Clear, MyFi)*
Note: cellular ISP will be evaluated on a case by case basis to ensure Worry-Free Voice Service.
- Un-supported ISP Types:
- Satellite (WildBlue, HughesNet)
- We do not support assigning static IP addresses to our phones.
- All routers that we support are DHCP compatible.
The following link is directly related to this page: VoIP Bandwidth Requirements