Below you can find the troubleshooting tools that can be used by anyone to resolve common issues:
- VoIP Tester Soft Client User Guide - User Guide for VoIP/Soak Test.
- VoIP Tester - Also known as the Soak/QoS Test. Used to troubleshoot call quality and fax issues.
- Bandwidth Tester - Measures the available bandwidth on your internet connection
- SoftPerfect Netscan - Network Scanner for Windows
- Angry IP Scanner - Network Scanner for Mac OS X
- PuttyTel - Used to connect to phones and other devices via Telnet
- Putty - Used to connect to phones and other devices via SSH, Telnet, and other methods
Other Tools Used By Intermedia Technicians
- Online Traceroute - Used to verify the route data travels from a customer's site to Intermedia
- Oracle Java Test Page - Used to verify if Java is installed and working correctly
- Proxy Tunnel Applet - Used as a last restort method to remotely connect to your Intermedia device
- WinSCP 4.3.5 - Used to connect to a Vertical Xcelerator Base Unit
- WinMTR - Continuous, on-going traceroute tool for Windows. Used to troubleshoot call quality and connectivity issues.
- WinResetTool - Used to factory reset multiple Vertical desk phones at once.
- WinFlexify - Used to upgrade the firmware on multiple Vertical phones at once.
- WinFlexifyDebug - Used to troubleshoot issues with the WinFlexify tool.