- SIP ALG cannot be disabled.
- Multiple firmware bugs cause intermittent phone registration failures.
- Buy a Cox DOCSIS 3.0 compatible modem to replace the Netgear modem.
- Buy a compatible router if you don't have one and set it up.
- Intermedia cannot setup the new router for you, but your IT or the manufacturer of your new router can help you. They will need to move settings from the old to the new router to ensure your computers and other devices on the network work properly.
- Call Cox to:
- Return the old Netgear modem
- For help setting up your new modem
- Bridging the new modem to your new router