- In many models & firmware versions, we cannot disable SIP ALG and DNS relay/proxy -- except for the DDW3611, which still has other firmware issues.
- Many models have DNS firmware bugs that cause intermittent DNS lookup failures on Polycom phones.
- Buy a recommended or serviceable router if you don't have one already.
- Setup your new router.
- Intermedia cannot help you setup the new router, but your IT or the manufacturer of your new router can help you. They will need to move settings from the old to the new router to ensure your computers and other devices on the network work properly.
- Then call your ISP to bridge the Ubee to your new router.