- SIP ALG is enabled by default and cannot be disabled in the web interface or via Telnet.
- Some ISPs such as CenturyTel cannot bridge this gateway. Therefore you will need to replace this gateway with a newer one.
- Buy a recommended router.
- Intermedia cannot setup the new router for you, but your IT or the manufacturer of your new router can help you. They will need to move settings from the old to the new router to ensure your computers and other devices on the network work properly.
- Then call your ISP and have them bridge the Westell to the new router. Intermedia cannot do this step for you, but your ISP can guide you through this step.
- If you ISP cannot bridge the Westell, as is the case with CenturyTel, then you will need to have your ISP install a new internet gateway.