Webfax allows you to send faxes using the Fax Upload tool, receive faxes online and set up notfications to get faxes to your email.
- Log in to your webfax number. There are two ways to login to your webfax number: you can login directly using the fax number and pin at https://exchange.intermedia.net/ControlPanel/Login?ClientType=Voice
or you can login as an administrator> navigate to Services> Voice Services> Numbers&Services> click on the webfax number.
- Set up notifications in order to get notifications about faxes to your email and/or to your cell phone. Navigate to Settings> Notifications.
To find out more about setting up notifications follow the instructions described in this article.
- Navigate to Tools> Download the Fax Upload Application.
- Install Fax Upload application.
- Enter your Webfax number in it. Note: It should be a webfax number, not addon pointing to the webfax.
- Send the fax by opening the document> File> Print> Upload new fax. You can find more instructions on how to use the Fax Upload application in this article.
- In case of any issues check Fax Upload Application Errors And Resolutions.