Current SecuriSync version introduces new approach to decommissioning (deleting) users.
Decommissioned users cannot log in to SecuriSync
- All folders shared with Decommissioned user will be unshared with him/her (permissions will be deleted)
- All folders shared by Decommissioned user are not deleted, Decommissioned user retains Owner permissions
- Administrator can manage Decommissioned end-user file space
- Administrator can create, share, leave share, delete, permanently delete, restore folders in end-user file space
- Administrator can download, upload, delete, permanently delete, restore files in end-user file space
- If Administrator re-enables SecuriSync for the Decommissioned user, user gets access to his/her files back
Read the Knowledge Base article on SecuriSync: Admin File Management for more information.