- SIP ALG is enabled and cannot be disabled.
- WAN Pings is disabled by default.
- It needs to be enabled to allow the router to respond to our Call Quality Monitoring and Troubleshooting Server, 22.214.171.124.
- Replace your router with a Recommended Router if you do not have one already.
- Intermedia cannot setup the new router for you, but your IT or the manufacturer of your new router can help you.
- They will need to move settings from the old to the new router to ensure your computers and other devices on the network work properly.
- Login to router.
- Security > Attack Defense > Uncheck Filter Ping From WAN Port > Save.
- This optional step is needed to allow the router to respond to our Call Quality Monitoring and Troubleshooting Server, 126.96.36.199.