- SIP ALG is enabled by default and can only be disabled on newer firmware versions.
- Both models do not have the option to disable DNS proxy/relay, causing intermittent Polycom phone feature and call failures.
- Replace the router with a Recommended Router.
- Intermedia cannot setup the new router for you, but your IT or the manufacturer of your new router can help you.
- They will need to move settings from the old to the new router to ensure your computers and other devices on the network work properly.