This article describes the process of enabling the HostPilot® Control Panel Office Apps on an account. For more detailed information about included Apps read Microsoft Office articles on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Note: contact support to disable OneDrive.
In order to enable Intermedia Office Apps login to HostPilot with your administrator's credentials and navigate to Services > Intermedia Office Apps.
On the product page click on Get Started button.
Note: It might take up to 48 hours to enable the Office Apps service. The Office Apps account comes with one Office licence.
After the service is enabled, you can download the software package from HostPilot > Intermedia Office Apps > Resources
Office 365 System Requirements:
- Operating system: Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8
Note: 32-bit Office can be installed on 32-bit or 64-bit operating systems and 64-bit Office can only be installed on 64-bit operating systems.
See about choosing to run 32-bit or 64-bit Office at Choose the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Office 2013.
- Computer and processor: 1 GHZ or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32-bit)/2 GB RAM (64-bit) recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality.
- Disk space: 3 gigabytes (GB)
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768
- Browsers: See what browsers you can use to get the best out of Office features at Supported browsers in Office 2013 and Office 365 ProPlus
Office 365 device limits:
- Up to 5 Windows or Mac computers.
- Up to 5 ActiveSync tablets or phones. Read Knowledge Base article on How to Sign In to Intermedia Office Apps On ActiveSync Devices? for more details.
Note: If you have reached the device limit for the Office Installation and need to deactivate one, follow the steps described in the article: How Do I Deactivate Devices Connected To Office?
Running Office 365 alongside other versions of Office (PC Only):
You can install Office 2013 alongside Office 2010 or the 2007 Microsoft Office system on Windows 7-based or Windows 8-based computers. This configuration is supported. However, for the best experience when you start to use Office 2013, we recommend that you uninstall any earlier version of Office. You can find more information about running Office 2013 alongside older versions in the article: How to run Office 2013 alongside an earlier version of Office?
For more information on end user downloads instructions have a look at the article: Intermedia Office Apps End User Download Instructions And System Requirements