This article applies to Exchange 2013/2016 account.
Note: Skype for Bussines Mobile is not compatible with any earlier Lync Server versions (i.e., if your account is hosted on Exchange 2007/2010, Skype for business mobile will not connect).
To set up Android device:
- Install Skype for Business Mobile
- Launch application and enter your email address and password
- Tap Advanced options and enter your email address if the username field is empty
- Deselect the Autodetect server option
- Enter Internal Discovery Address and External Discovery Address. You can find them:
- for admins: HostPilot® Control Panel > Services > Skype For Bussiness > Instructions
- for users: My Services > Collobaration&File Management > Skype for Business
- Go back to the main screen and tap the sign in -> icon