This article describes Intermedia Office Apps installation and Sign In process. Read Knowledge Base article on How to Sign In to Office Apps On ActiveSync Devices? for instructions how to setup and sign in on mobile devices.
- Download Office Apps. Read Knowledge Base article on
Intermedia Office Apps End User Download Instructions And System Requirements for more details.
- Run the .EXE file, and allow it to make changes to your computer.
- Wait until Office prepare everything for installation. When done you may Sign In to Office with your Intermedia Office Apps login and password, or you may close
popup and sign in later.
Note: Office starts installation
the background. You will see a prompt window in the right-bottom corner with installation progress. on
- On Welcome screen click Next. You may Sign In to Office with your Intermedia Office Apps login and password on this step, or you may cancel and sign in later by clicking No thanks, maybe later.
- Accept Licence agreement, and follow further prompts.
- Click All done when you see You're good to go window. The installation is completed.
If you did not sign
- Open the App. It would ask you to Activate Office. If it did not ask, click on Sign
In toGet Most of out of Office in the right-top corner.
- Type in your Intermedia Office Apps login > Next.
- Type in your Intermedia Office Apps password > Sign In.
Read Microsoft Office tutorials and watch videos for more information about Apps for Windows:
- Download Office Apps. Read Knowledge Base article on Intermedia Office Apps End User Download Instructions And System Requirements for more details.
- Run .DMG file installer.
- Follow the installation steps.
- Accept the License Agreement and enter your Mac password.
- Specify Install Location for Office and follow further installation steps.
Note: it is not possible to install Office Apps together with Office 2015. In order to install Office
Read Microsoft Office tutorials and watch videos for more information about Apps for Mac:
We found a problem! indicates you already have some Microsoft products installed which prevent Intermedia Office Apps to be installed. Remove specified programs or download another version of Intermedia Office Apps (e.g. 32-bit instead of 64-bit).
Please free up some disk space indicates you do not have enough disk space available for installation. Free some disk space to continue.
Read Microsoft Office support article on Troubleshoot Office installation with Office 365 for business if you face any other issues.
Note: after the
Office allows you to connect few accounts to one Office package. In order to add second account click on Switch Account > Add Account > follow Sign In steps described above.
To Sign Out from Office click on Switch Account > Sign Out > Sign Out next to necessary account > confirm Sign Out action.
You will get a prompt >click on Yes to Sign out.
Read Microsoft Office article on Why can’t I start my Office 2013 application? if you face any issues after the installation.