This article is an overview of Secure Mail Tools & Settings which allow users to customize Secure Mail according to thier needs. User may access this application from Start > Programs > Tools & Settings, or from Outlook plugin: Secure Mail > Tools & Settings.
- Backup / Export Secure ID.
- Activate new or existing ID.
- Reset your password. Read the Knowledge Base article on How Do I Reset Secure Mail Password?
Also you may see Renew your Secure ID message. You will need to enter Secure ID password in order to send encrypted messages.
- Change the reminder prompts when the message is sent (prompt to secure the message every time, or only when the message contains sensitive information).
- Change how non-subscribers view your secure messages (answer your security questions to view the message, or register online to view the message).
- Change message decryption settings.
- Change Secure message format.
- Set automatic encryption of messages (always, based on recipients, based on content).
- Configure additional certificates for digital signing and encrypting in Outlook.
- Change password prompting options (propmp every time email is sent, or once per session).
- View Secure Mail Tutorial.
- View detailed information on plugin and all plugin componetns.
- Manage Logs.
- Change plugin language.
You may also customize some settings right in Outlook plugin. There you may:
- Creare new encrypted message.
- Add Contact to Trusted ones.
- Open Tools & Settings.
- Change reminder prompt options.
- Get help with Secure Mail.