- The DHCP DNS configuration on this modem/router unit cannot be modified. DNS server addresses need to be changed to set of efficient DNS servers, like Google's DNS or another DNS, to prevent intermittent registration failures on Polycom phones.
- Buy a Recommended Router if you do not have one already.
- Our list of recommended devices can be found here.
- Intermedia cannot setup the new router for you, but your IT or the manufacturer of your new router can help you. They will need to move settings from the old to the new router to ensure your computers and other devices on the network work properly.
- Call Comcast to assist with bridging the SMCD3G-NV modem to your new router.