To set up an email account in Outlook for iOS:
- Enable ActiveSync on the mailbox. Read the Knowledge Base article on How Do I Activate ActiveSync Service For A User? for instructions.
- Find settings (Username, Server address). The correct account information can be found in HostPilot® Control Panel under Services > ActiveSync or in My Services > ActiveSync.
- Open Outlook and tap Get Started.
- Choose Exchange in the list of account types.
- Enter email address and password for automatic configuration and tap OK.
- Enter all the necessary settings manually if automatic configuration fails. After entering the settings tap OK to proceed.
Note: Outlook app does not support shared folders.
If you need to use shared folders or shared calendars on the mobile device use OWA app instead. Read Knowledge Base article on How To View A Shared Exchange Calendar On Mobile Device for instructions.