To set up an email account in Outlook for Android:
- Enable ActiveSync on the mailbox. Read the Knowledge Base article on How Do I Activate ActiveSync Service For A User? for instructions.
- Find settings (Username, Server address, Domain). The correct account information can be found in HostPilot® Control Panel under Services > ActiveSync or in My Services > ActiveSync.
- Open Outlook and select Exchange in the list of account types.
- Enter credentials and tap Sign in to use automatic configuration.
- Enter all the settings manually if automatic configuration fails.
Note: Outlook app does not support shared folders.
If you need to use shared folders or shared calendars on the mobile device use OWA app instead. Read Knowledge Base article on How To View A Shared Exchange Calendar On Mobile Device for instructions.