The article describes mailbox password recovery process for OWA and My Services. You may recover your mailbox password using the following steps:
- Navigate to login page https://exchange.intermedia.net/ControlPanel/Login?ClientType=WebMail.
- On For users tab type in your mailbox email address and click on Forgot your password? link.
- On Password Recovery page type in symbols from CAPTCHA sign > Next.
- Select the method for Authorization code delivery: email to your alternate email address or a text message to your cell phone.
- Type in Authorization code you have received via the alternative email address or cell phone and new password and type a new password. Read the Knowledge Base article on End Users Password Requirements.
Note: if you do not have a valid phone number or alternative email address assigned to your mailbox, you need to contact your Account Administrator to recover your password.
- After you clicked Reset Password,
loginto OWA or My Services with your new password.
Read Knowledge Base article on How Do I Reset The Password For A Mailbox? Can I Reset The Password In OWA? for instructions how to change existing mailbox password.
Why do I see Please contact your Account Administrator notification and cannot recover my password?
- Account Administrator restricted your ability to reset your password.
- You did not specify an alternative email address or cell phone.
- Your account is syncing with local Active Directory.