Important: if you do not have a valid phone number or alternative email address assigned to your mailbox, you need to contact your Account Administrator to recover your password.
The article describes mailbox password recovery process for OWA and My Services. You may recover your mailbox password using the following steps:
- Navigate to login page https://exchange.intermedia.net/ControlPanel/Login?ClientType=WebMail.
- On For users tab type in your mailbox email address and click on Forgot your password? link.
- On Password Recovery page type in symbols from CAPTCHA sign > Next.
- Select the method for Authorization code delivery: email to your alternate email address or a text message to your cell phone.
- Type in Authorization code you have received via the alternative email address or cell phone and new password and type a new password. Read the Knowledge Base article on End Users Password Requirements.
- After you clicked Reset Password,
loginto OWA or My Services with your new password.
Read Knowledge Base article on How Do I Reset The Password For A Mailbox? Can I Reset The Password In OWA? for instructions how to change existing mailbox password.
Why do I see Please contact your Account Administrator notification and cannot recover my password?
- Account Administrator restricted your ability to reset your password.
- You did not specify an alternative email address or cell phone.
- Your account is syncing with local Active Directory.