- SIP ALG is enabled by default and must be disabled because it causes intermittent issues with phone registration, call/fax failures and other issues.
- DHCP DNS servers much be modified to a set of efficient DNS servers to prevent issues with phone registration on Polycom devices.
- This is a robust business class router with a large feature set and advanced configuration options. Unfortunately we do not have a lot of information about this device however the configurations below have proven to be effective.
- Log into the router
- Enter the following commands into the Edgemax Command Line Interface
- set system conntrack modules sip disable
- Primary DNS 220.127.116.11
- Secondary DNS 18.104.22.168
- Reboot the router, computers and phones