The article describes user's options in Microsoft Online portal. User may access the portal from login.microsoftonline.com using his Intermedia Office Apps login and password. The following is availble for each user:
- Me. User's information contains Office Apps login, country (US) and user's unique identifier. User cannot manage this information and it does not sync with HostPilot.
- Software. User may get and download apps for mobile devices and tablets.
- Theme. User may change his Microsoft Online page theme.
- Start Page. Always set to default one. User cannot change it.
- Password. User may change his Office Apps password there.
- Language. User can change his Microsoft Online portal interface language. This will not affect any of his Apps or OWA.
Online portal also allows to send a Feedback to Microsoft, get information about App Launcher, access Help articles, join Microsoft Community, view Legal documents and Privacy Notice.