The article describes user's options in Microsoft Online portal. The user may access the portal from login.microsoftonline.com using his Intermedia Office Apps login and password. The following is available for each Office Apps user:
- Personal info: user's information contains
firstand last name, country (US) and user's unique identifier. A user cannot manage this information and it does not sync with HostPilot.
- Subscriptions: this page displays the licenses currently assigned to a user.
- Security & privacy: a user can change Office Apps password.
- Install status: a user can manage PC and Mac installs. For example,
unassignlicenses from particular machines.
To download desktop applications, click install desktop applications link.
- Settings: a user can change his Microsoft Online page theme, language and download the software.