- SIP ALG is enabled by default, and cannot be disabled causing intermittent call and phone feature failures.
- This router is incapable of DNS proxy and cannot be changed causing intermittent registration failures on Polycom phones.
- This modem does not comply with basic requirements for a Modem/Router/Gateway .
- Ask Time warner to change this modem out to one that is compatible and serviceable. Time Warner carries:
- Arris DG860A, TG862A or DG1670A
- Motorola SB6121, SB6141 or SB6183
- SMC 8014
- Best option: buy a Recommended Router.
- Call the router manufacturer or your IT to setup the new router.
- Intermedia cannot setup the new router for you, but your IT or the manufacturer of your new router can help you.
- They will need to move settings from the old to the new router to ensure your computers and other devices on the network work properly.