This article describes managing Office 365 products purchased from Intermedia. Availability depends on your billing plan.
When you log into HostPilot® Control Panel the first time, a Get Started Wizard will show up to make you familiar with the panel. Once the process is completed, you will be asked to install Office 365.
Read our Knowledge Base article Getting Started With HostPilot® Control Panel for more information.
Note: In order to install Office 365 on the account, an account contact must be granted with a Technical Administrator role for Office 365.
To set up a new Office 365 account:
- Select the radio button Setup a new Office 365 account
- Select a type of license from the drop-down list.
Only one type of license can be selected on this page. In case you need to purchase several types of licenses, it can be done after 'Get Started' process.
Read our Knowledge Base article How Do I Manage Office 365 licenses in HostPilot for more information.
- Click Get started with Office 365
If you already have a tenant on Microsoft portal, you should link existing tenant and make Intermedia your delegated admin.
To do that navigate to:
- Switch to the radio button for I already have an Office 365 account > click Connect to Office 365
- Log into Microsoft Portal > accept the Agreement
- Enter your default domain from Microsoft Portal > click on Get started with Office 365
- Confirm the charges if there are any.