- No severe issues out-of-the-box.
- These gateways don't have SIP ALG, and the SPI firewall doesn't interfere with Intermedia devices.
- This step is only needed if you have or plan to purchase Polycom phones:
- The steps below can take your network offline for 5 minutes or longer.
- Please make sure to only do these changes at a time when you can afford to be offline.
- You will need to reboot all your phones, computers, and other devices after making the changes below.
- Sign in to Fiber using the email and password you use for your Fiber account.
- Select Network at the top-left corner. (If you don’t see it, click the navigation menu to display the selection.)
- In the settings pane, click Advanced; then click DNS.
- Select Custom for DNS Servers and enter:
- DNS server 1: 18.104.22.168
- DNS server 2: 22.214.171.124
- DNS server 3: 126.96.36.199
- Click Apply.