Suggested Account Setup Process
While you may begin the account setup process on one of many different steps, we recommend the following sequence in order to take advantage of hardware discounts.
General steps for setting up your Intermedia Unite service:
- Create Locations (KB / Video) for your other offices, to assign to users and devices.
- Order new phone numbers (KB / Video) or Transfer existing phone numbers from your current provider.
- Create & Activate Users (KB / Video)
- Order new hardware (KB / Video) or add existing hardware (Enhanced BYOP).
- Set up your Auto Attendant (KB / Video) or create additional attendants for
- Create Groups:
- Manage Devices (KB / Video) to assign hardware to Users or change Device information.
- Create Resources & Utilities:
Additional configuration options:
After the general setup is complete, you can explore the Intermedia Unite service using HostPilot to familiarize yourself with the interface and controls. You can configure additional settings through the Voice Services platform.