Intermedia Unite: Desktop Application allows you to:
- make calls
- view presence status of other users on the account
- view call history
- participate in Online Meetings
- Install the application.
- Login with your My Services credentials (email address and password).
Navigate to Settings > Application settings. Under this page you may:
- Choose Click-to-call Device (device through which you will make outbound calls).
- Show incoming call notifications
- Enable sounds
- Run the application in background mode
- Run the application when system starts
- Navigate to Settings > Advanced settings.
- Check Create detailed log and Save changes.
Note: this option may slow down the app performance. Please do not use this option if there is no need.
- Perform action that you need to troubleshoot.
- Navigate to Advanced settings again - click Export logs into file. File will be saved to your computer. Send this file to Support.
- Open Application. You will see Exclamation point above the Settings button if application requires update. Click on Settings.
- Click on Update.