Yealink T4xG Series phones – Advanced Options
- BLF Notifications: It has been requested on a few occasions, regarding how to de-activate certain notifications that may/do appear after BLF (Busy Lamp Field), has been enabled on the phone. Most notably are the following two:
- Visual Alert for BLF Pickup
- Audio Alert for BLF Pickup
- These options can be disabled from the WebUI of the phone.
- BLF Indicator Lights:
- Green = Idle
- Red flashing = Call is being presented to the phone, i.e Ringing.
- Red solid = Active call has been answered.
- If the BLF/Line key lights are not responding in this manner, ensure your configuration matches the Figure 2.2
- Voice Mail Notification Lights / MWI (Message Waiting Indicator)
- The following two figures cover the options and their locations within the phones WebUI, that will allow one to enable or disable them per customer requests.
- Features – Power LED, is located on Figure 3
- Features – Notification Popups, is located on Figure 4
Here is a link to download this document: Yealink Advanced Options