What is Call Park
This feature allows call transfer to one of the virtual extensions within the range by dialing #7:
- 980-989, 1980-1989, or 11980-11989, depending on the type of extension dialing (3,4 or 5 digits).
- Any user from your organization will be able to pick up parked call from any Intermedia Unite configured phone.
How to Park a Call
- Have an active call, incoming or outgoing.
- Dial #7 on your Intermedia Unite phone.
- You will hear an announcement telling you which extension your call is parked on.
Note: Extension numbers 980-989, 1980-1989, or 11980-11989, depending on the type of extension dialing, are reserved for parked calls.
- Tell your coworkers which extension the call is parked on.
- To pick up the call, you or your coworker dials the extension the call is parked on.
Visual Call Park
This feature allows Intermedia Unite users to configure a line key to monitor a specific park slot in a park group. When a call gets parked in this monitored park group slot, the line key will visually show a call has been parked and the line key can then be pressed to retrieve that parked call.
Please note: Visual Call Park monitors one park slot per line key. If a park group has 10 park slots, you would need to configure 10 line keys in order to monitor the entire park group.
To know how to configure line keys on your Intermedia Unite phones please visit our Knowledge Base article Managing Device Line Keys on Intermedia Unite.