The article contains system requirements for presenters.
- Windows 7, 8 and 10 / Mac OSX 10.9 and above / Linux/Ubuntu
- 4 GB RAM
- Chrome 49 or newer (Firefox, Edge, IE and Safari users must use our Desktop Application to host. You will be automatically prompted to install on those browsers.)
- High speed Broadband internet connection with Upload and Download speed of 1 Mbps or more (Recommended speed of 2 Mbps for better performance)
Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer and Safari Hosts:
You will be required to use our desktop application. Read the Knowledge Base article on Desktop Application For Presenters for more information.
- Screen Sharing is not supported on Linux
- the desktop application is not supported on Windows 7 32bit
- USB headset, webcam or integrated microphone
- Or telephone audio: cell phones, VOIP phone or landline
- use of a WiFi connection may not provide the best audio experience as WiFi may be less stable. We recommend a hardwire connection or that you use telephone for best results on a WiFi connection
- some VOIP services do not allow connecting to conference call services. Should you experience trouble calling in, try an alternate telephone device