Intermedia offers a desktop application for hosting using Firefox, Safari, Edge and Internet Explorer web browsers. While Chrome web browser is optimal, we understand there are some constraints ,for example, from IT Policies.
- Windows 7(64bit) and higher / Mac OSX 10.8 or Linux/Ubuntu
- Important: the desktop application is not supported on Windows 7 32bit
- Broadband internet connection with an Upload and Download speed of 1 Mbps or more
To install the desktop application:
- Log in to your Intermedia AnyMeeting account on Firefox, Safari, Edge or Internet Explorer web browser. You will see a screen where we are looking to see if the app is installed:
- You will be prompted to download the Desktop App:
Once the application is installed, it will open and log you in to your account.
If you do not automatically log in, you will see this screen:
The new application can be found in the Start Menu. You may also Pin it to Taskbar, Pin it to Start Menu (Windows) or add it to your Menu Bar or System Tray (Mac) so it's easy to find and start up or join a meeting or webinar.
Important: this application does not require Admin rights.