Account Manager makes it easy to manage your meetings or review the details of past meetings.
Here are some of the key features you will see once logged in:
On the upper left hand corner of your Account Manager you can see your Profile name. There you will see your Meeting URL and Conference Call information.
As a Meeting customer you are offered the following buttons:
As a Webinar customer you are offered the Schedule button:
1. Meeting customers may click on Start Now to start an unscheduled meeting on the fly. Or click on Schedule to set up a meeting for a future time or time. Webinar Customers just click the Meeting URL under your Profile name to start a Quick Meeting.
2. See your Scheduled Meeting and all the details. Click on the Meeting title to view or edit the details or if you are within 1 hour of the Meeting time, go ahead and click Start This Meeting.
3. We show you your Past Meetings on the same page.
4. You can choose the time frame you want to show your Past Meetings for using the drop down.
5. Click the title of any of your Past Meetings to view the details. Your Registrations, Surveys, and Reports are all there.