To edit or create a registration page for your webinar:
1. Log into your account, and click the Webinar title to go to the details page and click on Edit Registration:
2. You will be directed to the "Create E-mail Invitation" section. Fill out the details.
3. Once you have chosen a date/time and title, you can click "Next" at the bottom.
4. You are now on the "Create Registration Form" section. Here you will be able to customize the registration page with information you want from your attendees.
We provide the following options for the registration form:
- Header Text
- Standard Fields (You can have attendees fill in their address, city, state and other details you like)
- Custom Fields (Create custom questions that your attendees can answer)
- Footer Text
- Terms of Service
- Notification and Reminders (Have automatic reminders be sent out for registered users)
- Additional Options (Password protect meetings or provide a limit on how many users can register)
5. Once you have finalized the registration form, click "Next" and it will direct you to the survey form. If you do not wish to utilize a survey, click on the skip button.
6. You will now see a preview of what the registration page will look like. Click "Finish" and you have a meeting scheduled with a registration page.
This is a sample Registration page (without branding):