You may host a Practice session of your upcoming webinar up to 1 hour prior to the scheduled meeting. This will perform exactly like a Live session. To start and use a practice session:
- Click the Practice button:
- Your webinar will open as a PRACTICE as shown below. You can run your powerpoint, test audio, do anything you like to make sure you and your co-presenters are ready to go.
- You may do a full practice session. Clicking Go On Air will allow you to continue to practice as if your webinar were Live.
Note: this does not run your scheduled webinar, it is only a Practice as shown on the Title:
- When you are done, click on the X icon in the upper right corner to end meeting and to stop the Practice session:
Afterwards you will see your practice listed in Past Meetings. You may practice as many times as you like prior to your scheduled meeting:
- practice mode is available up to 1 hour prior to your scheduled webinar
- you must end your Practice webinar prior to your scheduled webinar and start the scheduled webinar. Attendees will not be able to join you in a Practice webinar