System requirements to join a meeting:
- Windows 7 and higher / Mac OSX 10.8 or Linux/Ubuntu
- Newest version of Chrome Web Browser
- Internet Explorer, Firefox, Edge and Safari may be used but will require our Desktop Application
- Wired Broadband (if possible) internet connection with an Upload and Download speed of 1 Mbps or more
To join a meeting, click the corresponding button:
- in the email invitation
- or in the post with the URL to the Meeting page on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
The meeting will open in your web browser on your computer. You will be prompted to enter your information.
Important: check your Pop-up blockers. The meeting window opens in a new browser window.
When you enter the meeting for the first time, choose your Audio source. By default, computer audio is selected. Choose DIAL-IN FOR AUDIO if you would like to use the telephone. Your choice will be remembered by your browser each time you join a new meeting.