- System requirements
- Joining a webinar or meeting
- Troubleshooting joining a meeting or webinar
- Questions about content and attending
- Windows 7 and higher / Mac OSX 10.8 or Linux/Ubuntu
- Meetings: Chrome Web Browser only (or Desktop Application)
- Broadband internet connection with an Upload and Download speed of 1 Mbps or more
- Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge and Safari users will be prompted to install Desktop Application.
- Desktop Application is not supported on Windows 7 32-bit.
- Screen Sharing is not supported on Linux.
- iPhone iOS version 9.3 or higher
- iPad iOS version 9.3 or higher
- Android OS version 4.0 or higher
- USB headset, webcam or integrated microphone
- Telephone audio: cell phones, VOIP phone or landline
Note: use of a Wi-Fi connection may not provide the best audio experience as Wi-Fi may be less stable. It is recommended to use a hardwire connection or that you use telephone for best results on a Wi-Fi connection.
Click the corresponding button in the email invitation:
The meeting will open in your Chrome web browser on your computer. You will be prompted to enter your information.
Important: check your Pop-up blockers. The meeting window opens in a new browser window.
When you enter the meeting for the first time, choose your Audio source. By default, computer audio is selected. Choose DIAL-IN FOR AUDIO if you would like to use the telephone. Your choice will be remembered by your browser each time you join a new meeting.
Q: What is the Meeting Code?
A: When you join a meeting, you will join from an email invitation. That invitation has the URL or meeting code embedded in the Join Meeting Online button. Click that button in your email and it will join you to the meeting. The URL looks like this: anymeeting.com/###-###-### The 9 digits is the meeting code.
If your browser or the application did not automatically join you to your meeting, try again by clicking the Join Meeting Online button in the email again.
Q: The meeting says it is not Active.
A: If your host has not yet started the meeting, you will receive that message. Contact your host for meeting time updates.
Q: Where can I download the Application?
A: Your meeting or webinar invitation contains the link to manually download the application. The words Intermedia AnyMeeting App is a hyperlink that takes you to this page: https://www.anymeeting.com/AccountManager/DownloadInstaller.aspx
Q: When I'm trying to log in, it just sits on looking for the Intermedia AnyMeeting App.
A: If this is a first installation on your PC and if it sits for more than couple of minutes, try the following steps:
- Close your web browser.
- Check any anti-virus or firewall software to ensure it is not blocking the application.
- Make sure that any pop up blockers are turned off.
- Open a new web browser (IE, Edge, Safari, Firefox) and try again
Q: If I log in from a web browser it asks me to install the application again.
A: If you choose to log in from your web browser (IE, Edge, Safari, Firefox) instead of through the application, your web browser will try to locate the installed application and a pop-up message asking to run the application will appear.
Q: I got disconnected and when I try to join again, it tells me my email is already in use
A: If you were in the meeting prior and disconnected, your presence or persona may still be in the meeting. Wait 1-2 minutes before trying again. A slow connection can cause this, and you may want to make sure that you have an optimal internet connection.
Q: I need the recording for the webinar, I missed it.
A: To obtain a recording of the event, contact your Host.
Q: I can’t make the webinar, can I reschedule?
A: To inquire about attending the meeting or webinar, contact your Host.
Q: How do I contact the Host?
A: Intermedia AnyMeeting is the hosting service your Host uses to hold meetings and webinars. We understand that sometimes you wish to contact the Host following a webinar for certification, recording the webinar or follow up questions.
To contact your Host, see your invitation email or registration email and click Reply on that email. Your Host's email address is hidden until you click Reply on that email to protect their privacy and from being auto-added to address books.