If no one can hear you, please follow these steps to solve microphone trouble:
- Unplug your microphone and plug it in again or plug it in to a different USB port.
- Check your microphone in your Operating system Sound tool.
Go to System Preferences and select Sound:
(Also found in Control Panel -> Sound)
- If you do not see your microphone listed, your Operating system does not recognize it.
- If you do see it listed, make sure the microphone you want to use is set to Default.
- Now speak into your microphone.
IMPORTANT: If no sound bars appear in the meter when you are checking this area, there is a problem with your microphone or USB port on your computer. Please use an alternate microphone or use the telephone.