Intermedia Unite Mobile App allows you to:
- Place and receive calls.
- Set up Find Me Follow Me Forwarding and forward calls to one or to several numbers in order or simultaneously.
- Check and manage voicemails.
- Warm/blind transfer the calls.
- Establish Conference calls.
In this article we will describe:
- Install application
- Start a new call
- Options during active call
- My account
- Install the application
Loginwith your My Services credentials
You may start a new call by clicking on phone icon near the contact or navigating to Dial Pad.
In the Dial Pad start entering phone or extension number. Mobile application will search for the results if the contact exists in your contact directory.
- Mute the microphone
- Flip call. More information on Call Flip
- Use keypad
- Put call on speaker
- Warm/Blind transfer the call
- Blind transfer allows you to automatically transfer the call to another party without having a conversation with this party. For blind transfer: While on active call press More Button> Choose Transfer Call> Enter the phone number or choose from the Contacts list.
- Warm transfer allows you to consult with the party to which you are transferring a call before completing the transfer. To proceed with warm transfer: While on active call press + button> Enter the number manually or choose from the list of contacts> Press Call button> You first call meanwhile will be placed on hold> Your second call with Caller 2 will be established> Press more button> Choose Transfer to Caller
- Swap two calls. When you are on two calls click swap calls to put on hold active call and return to the second call that was on hold.
- Establish a Conference. Press + button> Choose the contact from the list or enter the number manually> Press Call> You will be connected with the Caller 2> Press More> Make Conference. After the Conference is established you can separate the two calls back.
Note: Maximum number of callers to participate in a conference is 3. In case if you have more than 2 active calls the option Make Conference won't appear under More.
Under Contacts tab you may:
- See the list of your Contacts. Intermedia Unite Mobile App provides the following types of contacts: business and personal. Business contacts are syncing from your Intermedia account Active Directory. Personal contacts can be provided from build in contacts of your device and you can also add a personal contact by pressing the plus sign in the upper-right corner:
Note: You can't add a business contact from your device.
- See the list of Conference bridges
- Call the contact by tapping the name
- Check the information for the contact by tapping the i-sign.
History shows the lists of All calls and Missed calls for all devices associated with your account. You can expand the information about the event by tapping the i-sign:
Click on the Voicemail tab to see the list of the voicemails.
Tap on the voicemail to get the following options:
- listen to voicemail
- see the voicemail transcription
Note: voicemail transcription option should be enabled for the user in order to see the transcription. It may be enabled via Mobile App - My Account - Voicemail.
- forward voicemail
- mark as unread
- delete voicemail
- Save and synchronize Favorites and Conf bridge contacts on server
- Enable logging
- Find Me Follow Me Forwarding.
- Choose the order in which phones will be ringing: Sequentially or Simultaneously.
- Add the number(s) to ring. You can add them manually using Add my phone button OR choose from the Contacts list by clicking Forward to another contact button. It may be a contact, hunt group or Auto Attendant.
- Reset Voicemail PIN
- Change greeting / record custom greeting
- Enable Voicemail transcriptions
- Set voicemail Notifications
- Mobile Assistant
- Send Feedback. Opens your default mail client to send us any feedback that you have.cal
- About information
- Log Out of the application
|Max Number of Active Calls||4|
|Max Number of callers to participate in a conference||3|