Call Flip is an Intermedia Unite feature that allows you to continue the current active call using a different device.
You can currently call flip on the following devices:
- Devices purchased from the Intermedia Unite Control Panel
- Enhanced BYOP devices
- Intermedia Unite Desktop
- Intermedia Unite Mobile
To continue an active desk phone call on Intermedia Unite Mobile:
- On the device of your current call, locate the 'Call Flip' softkey (this is generally on the bottom row of soft keys, under the screen, on your device)
- The call will be placed on hold and immediately start ringing your Intermedia Unite Mobile app; answer to be connected to your call.
To continue an active Intermedia Unite Mobile call on your main device:
- On Intermedia Unite Mobile, while on a call, click the 'Call Flip' button on the call info page.
- The call will be placed on hold and immediately start ringing your click to call device; answer to be connected to your call.
- if there are multiple calls in progress that need to be flipped, they have to be flipped one by one. It's currently not possible to flip multiple calls simultaneously;
- conference calls cannot be flipped and need to be split into separate calls before it's possible.