Call Flip is an Intermedia Unite feature that allows you to continue the current active call using a different device.
You can currently call flip on the following devices:
- Devices purchased from the Intermedia Unite Control Panel
- Enhanced BYOP devices
- Intermedia Unite Desktop
- Intermedia Unite Mobile
To continue an active desk phone call on Intermedia Unite Mobile:
- On the device of your current call, locate the 'Call Flip' softkey (this is generally on the bottom row of soft keys, under the screen, on your device)
- The call will be placed on hold and immediately start ringing your Intermedia Unite Mobile app; answer to be connected to your call.
To continue an active Intermedia Unite Mobile call on your main device:
- On Intermedia Unite Mobile, while on a call, click the 'Call Flip' button on the call info page.
- The call will be placed on hold and immediately start ringing your click to call device; answer to be connected to your call.
- if there are multiple calls in progress that need to be flipped, they have to be flipped one by one. It's currently not possible to flip multiple calls simultaneously;
- conference calls cannot be flipped and need to be split into separate calls before it's possible.
Note: On the device of your current call, locate the 'Call Flip' softkey (this is generally on the bottom row of soft keys, under the screen, on your device) Softkey is available only for Polycom.
For other devices call flip is available as blind transfer to his/her own extension.