If you are not able to login to OWA, try the steps below:
- Check that the login and password is correct. Please note that credentials for your Administrator account and User account might be different. Try to login to other services with User credentials:
- Check that the user has Exchange services enabled. Read the Knowledge Base article on How Do I Create New Mailboxes On Exchange Accounts? for more information.
- Check that the user is enabled (not disabled). Read the Knowledge Base article on What Is The Difference Between Disabled Users, Deleted Exchange Mailboxes And Deleted Users? for more information.
- Check that the user is not locked out. The number of attempts before the users are locked can be specified under Password Policy settings of the account. Depending on the policy, the user can be locked permanently (until the administrator unlocks him manually) or temporarily (is unlocked automatically after a number of minutes specified in the policy).
- Make sure you are not logged in to HostPilot® Control Panel or My Services or to OWA as another user as this may cause conflicted sessions.
- Try to login in another browser and try to clear the browser’s cache. Read the Knowledge Base article on How Do I Fix My Caching Problems Or Clear Web Browser's Cache? for more instructions.
- Try to use the direct link for OWA. The URL has the format of https://Your_Exchange_Proxy_Server/owa (e.g. https://west.exchXXX.serverdata.net/owa) To find Your_Exchange_Proxy_Server, account administrator needs to navigate to HostPilot > Home > Exchange servers and settings > Exchange proxy setting
In case these steps did not resolve the issue, collect the following information and contact Support:
- Check if other users on the account are experiencing the issue
- The WEHOST server they are connecting to: https://exchange.intermedia.net/server.aspx
- The CAS server they are connecting to: