The article is an overview of:
The Outlook Add-in for Intermedia AnyMeeting allows you to start a meeting on the fly:
- In your Outlook client, see the Quick Access Toolbar at the top of the Outlook ribbon and the Meet Now button on the right-hand side while viewing the Home tab in Outlook
- When you click the Meet Now button, if you are not already logged in to your Intermedia AnyMeeting account, you will be asked to log in:
The Add-in also allows you to log out, so you may log in to a different account if you are using more than one account (for example, a personal account vs a shared team account, or test accounts).
- Once logged in, you will see your Meeting URL, dial-in information and the Enter My Meeting button so you may start a meeting at any time. Below that there is the link to send an email invitation which will open an email for you to send with your meeting information already populated
- Click the Enter My Meeting button and the Add-in will search for the Desktop Application and if installed, it will open that and start your meeting
If the application is not installed, it will offer a button to install the application.
- Depending on your operating system, you may be prompted by the Add-In to allow our application. For example, for Windows 10:
Uncheck the Always ask before opening this type of address box if you do not want it to ask each time you hold a meeting
Note: Because Outlook will default to Internet Explorer or Edge web browser, launching Chrome as your default meeting platform is not supported from the Outlook Add-in. Installing our Desktop Application will be required to use the Outlook Add-in to launch meetings from Outlook.
You may remove the Add-in from view at any time by clicking the X on the upper right corner:
To schedule a meeting and insert your meeting information:
- Navigate to your Outlook calendar and choose a date and time you wish to hold a meeting. Give your meeting a title in the subject line of the invitation
- Click the Add Online Meeting button on the Quick Access ribbon:
- Finish your invitation with choosing invitees and send it out
The Location area also contains Mobile friendly dial-in that will automatically dial the phone number and pin for mobile users.