Q: Are there any requirements to using the Outlook Add-in?
- Windows 7 and 10:
- Outlook 2013 / 2016
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Outlook 2016
- Hosted Exchange Server 2013 or higher as a service on your account
- Office 365 package is not supported. Add-in works only with standalone Outlook 2013/3016, Office 2013/2016 or OWA.
- read the Knowledge Base article on Desktop Application For Presenters if you have not held a meeting yet on Intermedia AnyMeeting.
Q. How do I get the add-in?
If you have Hosted Exchange and Intermedia AnyMeeting with us then you will automatically be provisioned the Outlook Add-in. Nothing to install! Just open Outlook or OWA and the add-in will be there.
Q: Why do I see a pop up to allow the add-in?
A: Your operating system wants you to grant permission to run the add-in. It is a normal security feature.
- On Windows:
Untick the box if you do not want to be asked each time you use the add-in:
Q: Are there any other known issues?
A:There are 2 known issues with OWA (Outlook Webmail):
- Currently the Outlook Webmail version is supported on Safari 11 or higher. You will need to ensure Safari is up to date
- At this time, OWA 2016 is supported. OWA 2013 will offer the calendar option only