Voicemail Box - separate voicemail box that is not associated with other objects on account. Voicemail box has it's own extension number and may have phone number assigned.
You may forward calls to Voicemail Box from:
- Auto attendant menu options or timeout settings
- Hunt Group menu options or timeout settings
- Virtual extension
- User's on General Resource Find me Follow Me settings
We will cover the following topics in this article:
- Navigate to Voice Services > Resources & Utilities > click Create.
- Choose Voicemail Box and click Proceed.
- Assign a Name and Extension number.
- Set voicemail PIN
- Enter email address for receiving voicemail notifications.
- Set a Location where this Resource will be used.
- Click Create voicemail box
Navigate to Voice Services > Resources & Utilities > click on the Voicemail Box name.
You can change the following settings on the General tab
- Update the Name.
- Change the Extension.
- Assign a Phone number for direct dialing from other phone providers.
- Change the Location.
Note: If you made any adjustments on this tab, make sure you click Save Changes before navigating to a different tab.
You can change the following settings on the Voiсemail settings tab
- Upload new voicemail greeting
- Reset PIN
- Change how long messages will be kept on server before auto deletion.
Note: Maximum storage for voicemail is 50 Mb regardless of storage time. If limit is exeeded, no new voicemail messages will be saved.
- Enable voicemail transcription
- Change voicemail notification settings:
- change email addres for notifications
- Include voicemail transcription to the email
- Include voicemail file to the email
- Delete voicemails on server
- Mark voicemail as read after notification sent
- Enable SMS notification
There are following options to check the voicemails:
- Receive email notifications
- Via the phone on your account. Press * EXT from any phone on your account > press # when the voicemail greeting begins > enter EXT followed by # > enter PIN followed by #. You will access Command Mode.
- Press 1 to listen to new voice messages
- Press 2 to listen to old messages
- Press 3 for personal options - this also allows you to update your voicemail greeting
You may check all Command Mode options in this article.
- Check voicemail via web interface.
Navigate to Voice Services > Resources & Utilities > click on the Voicemail Box name > navigate to Voicemails tab.
- Navigate to Voice Services > Resources & Utilities.
- Check the Voicemail Box you wish to delete.
- Click Delete.