The article describes troubleshooting steps for the situations when a user cannot log in into the mobile application.
If a user cannot log in to Intermedia Unite Mobile App, it may indicate connectivity issues which don't allow the user to authenticate. Try switching between data and Wi-Fi connections.
If the issue would be persistt:
- Check if the Intermedia Unite service is enabled in HostPilot for a user and they have a phone number assigned.
Note: Only account administrators can check if the service is enabled. If you are a user on the account, contact your administrator.
- Check if you can log in to the My Services using the same set of credentials.
- If you cannot log in, your credentials do not seem to be valid. Consider resetting the password by pressing the Forgot password? link at the bottom of the My Services page.
- The user needs to have an alternative email and password assigned to them in order to be able to reset it. More information on how to manage user's password settings can be found here.
- Reinstall the application.
- In case the problem is not resolved, contact Support.